UNIVERSITY OF WALES TRINITY SAINT DAVID
The Online MBA
The Online MBA is designed to provide the most industry relevant, online and flexible MBA experience to propel candidates career goals.
No campus attendance required
Two intakes per year: March and October.
Masters of Business Administration
Full Time 15 months
Swansea Business School
Faculty of Business & Management
The Online MBA is delivered fully online and does not require any campus attendance.
It is a groundbreaking MBA with 6 modules developed and delivered by one of the worlds oldest universities. In addition, the Dūcere Global Business school provides case studies from hundreds of world leaders, together with a major Industry Project.
Why choose this course?
- A masters degree tailored to your passions, goals, and ambitions.
- Develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree.
- Learn from dynamic insights from over 250 Ducere Global Leaders, including former Presidents, Prime Ministers, Nobel Prize Winners, Global Leaders, CEOs and Business Innovators.
- Develop the skills employers need.
- Enjoy personalised student support.
- Study when it suits you with HD videos, unmatched academic support and no exams.
Key study areas
- Global Business Challenges
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Digital Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management
- Major Applied Industry Project
Career opportunities include:
- Business Owner
- Change Project Manager
BRITISH & EU NATIONALS
Tuition fee loans are available from the government for UK and EU students to cover the cost of your course fees - in full or part.
These loans have a low rate of interest and aren't paid back until you're earning a sufficient amount after you graduate.
AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS & RESIDENTS
Ducere Global Business School has partnered with Bank First to provide a low-fee student loan specially designed for our MBA program.
Bank First is an award-winning Australian bank owned by its customers, dedicated to supporting the financial needs of people who help build our communities.