UNIVERSITY OF WALES TRINITY SAINT DAVID
BA (Hons) Applied Business (Marketing)
The BA (Hons) Applied Business (Marketing) provides students with a broad foundation of the skills required to thrive as a marketing executive in the modern business world.
Full-time (online; 3 years)
Accelerated (online; 2 years)
Three intakes per year: September, January and May.
Diploma of Higher Education
Certificate of Higher Education
3 years (full-time)
2 years (accelerated)
Swansea Business School
Faculty of Business & Management
The online BA (Hons) Applied Business (Marketing) provides students with a broad foundation of the skills required to thrive as a marketing executive in the modern business world.
In addition to the key concepts of marketing, students will be introduced to the changes that have taken place in recent years and will develop the skills and knowledge required to generate and deliver exceptional modern marketing campaigns.
Students will be given the opportunity to develop and implement marketing strategies into existing real organisations, providing them with unique graduate experience to leapfrog their careers.
As students work their way through a unique learning experience that includes tailored learning activities and exclusive video content standing on the shoulders of hundreds of the world’s most successful and inspiring leaders, from Presidents and Prime Ministers to Nobel Prize winners and leading academics, students will be supported in the development of their business acumen.
Why choose this course?
- A degree tailored to your passions, goals, and ambitions.
- Develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree.
- Learn from dynamic insights from over 250 Ducere Global Leaders, including former Presidents, Prime Ministers, Nobel Prize Winners, Global Leaders, CEOs and Business Innovators.
- Develop the skills employers need.
- Enjoy personalised student support.
- Study when it suits you with HD videos, unmatched academic support and no exams.
Key study areas
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Design Thinking
- Digital Business and Disruption
- Digital Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Competitive Market Positioning
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
Career opportunities include:
- Account Executive
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketer